Writers always fascinate me, some one who can create magic by black dull letters. Colors are always beautiful and inspiring but i am little old school and believe that a writer has power to create and inspire. He can make you laugh and cry in the same line.
I always used to worship these writers with a little envy. I used to fantasize about writing someday waiting for my muse but then the mist of fantasy disappeared and i hit the reality.
 Life has been kind of bumpy for me, for quiet sometime now. but this time has also given me a strength to see light even in dark. it has made me realize that i am my own muse. 
So guys this attempt, a mild hope live my fantasy. And I promise that this won't be all bull and cock story.
I'll soon be publishing my first post, I hope i'll get the bite at a cherry, that you will read and most of all like it.
And If you have any thoughts, suggestions or even nonsense please do share.
See you Soon
Ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory: Thing Remembered and Forgotten